In every department, F-AI is a team of experts and together we design elegant AI solutions that create meaningful relationships for our clients.
To apply for the available positions, please submit your resume to HR@function-ai.com
Current Positions available
RPA / Cognitive Engineer
- Design and deliver, or lead the design and delivery of, RPA solutions across multiple businesses
- Develop using of RPA tools and best practices for using RPA tools to delivery automation solutions
- Help train or support the training of RPA CoE best practices, standards, framework to other Synchrony Agile teams participating in Bot development
- Participate with Agile teams in analyzing, or lead analysis of, process automation requirements and design robotic process automation solutions, architecture and logic
- Configure and test, or lead the configuration and testing of, automated processes prior to deployment into client environments
- Develop and assure documentation according to company standards, best practices and standard operating procedures
- Support, debug, and break fix any issues with Bots as part of RPA CoE.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with different RPA / AI approaches and techniques.
- Understand the cost and benefits of deploying algorithms in production environments. The types of algorithmic solutions should span across different types of data ranging from numeric, images, video, and textual (structured or unstructured) collected from domains such as autonomy, data analytics, design, platform performance and operations, robotics, safety, services, and C4ISR.
- Design, apply, and create new algorithms, methods, and tools for the analysis of data to address project requirements.
- Evaluate the performance of data analysis algorithms as well as general ability to select and apply algorithms to meet application requirements with respect to scalability.
- Identify internal and external customers/sponsors, seeking opportunities to solve their analytics problems.
- Work with customers to help formulate technical requirements, select analytics methods, identify gaps in existing methods, and develop new methods as necessary.
- Present results to the customers and lead transition of prototype tools to them as well.
- 15+ years of relevant experience a must; Experience should include robotic automation, cognitive and AI technologies
- Big Data and experience required
- Proven track record in leading large transformation programs
- Strong background in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML Modeling
- Strong background developing workflow and rules based solutions
- Strong fundamentals data structures, database design and data modeling
- Strong background with CRM/ITSM tools, SeviceNow, Salesforce,Remedy//
- Ability to ascertain which technologies are best suited to different use-cases and to translate those into business cases with a clear ROI
- Ability to understand and improve local processes and standardize them according to a common operating model
- Ability to synthesize complex projects into clear and relevant communications to end-users
- Ability to multitask and work independently with a large volume of work
- Ability to translate concepts and ideas into business requirements
- Ability to communicate with senior management and present team performance for management review
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles in various areas.
RPA / Cognitive Designer
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to understand the BU Requirements and to develop automation solutions.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required. Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions
- Configuring new processes and objects in an RPA tool using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand. Error and exception handling coding is supported.
- Developing and testing integrations to other systems within the workflow.
- Implementing IT best practices into workflow such as integrated monitoring and build package integration into VSTS
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated bot processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with vendor on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the RPA community.
- Communicating any identified risks and issues and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the end-to-end test phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS or a related Analytical field.
- 2+ years of development experience with a solid understanding of programming concepts.
- 1+ years of direct experience with RPA tools
- Understanding of HTML and experience in SQL.
- Experience in .NET, C#, Visual Basic and macro development preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Understanding of process design documents and technical design documents on automation space.
- Ability to improvise configuration/coding to new situations, new integrations and/or new products/interfaces within RPA tool
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships and drive collaboration across teams.
- Ability to work well with business unit SME’s, Business Analysts, vendors and end users in cross functional teams.
- Experience with systems development life cycle and structured programming methods (both traditional and agile)
- Established track record of meeting and/or exceeding established business, project and performance goals.
- Established Track record of working on development projects and driving them to success within established timelines and budgets.
- Exposure to performance measurement, continuous improvement.
- Comfortable challenging the status quo and with proposing new concepts.
- Ability to work independently, or in groups, effectively.
- Strong communication skills.